If your business didn’t go mobile yet, you are losing ground faster than you think. The time to go mobile was yesterday! Here are six facts to convince you that mobile websites are the future:
“Not having a mobile optimized website is like closing your business one day each week” – Super Monitoring
(Infographic Dave Gibson)
Key Points of the Graphic:
- It’s estimated that over 2 billion mobile phones will be shipped in 2014 and half of all web users now use mobile as either their PRIMARY or EXCLUSIVE means to surf the internet.
- 80% of consumers plan to conduct mobile commerce in 2014. It is estimated that by 2017 25% of ALL online transactions will take place on a mobile device! Mobile is the new wallet.
- Mobile searches make up 1/4 of all searches. Chances are 25% of your customers are looking for your mobile business on their phone. If your site is not optimized, you’re essentially invisible to those customers!
- 33% of mobile searches are local – local searches a unique type of search as it usually means your customers are close and ready for action. The number of local searches has more than quadrupled since 2012.
- There are no more mobile devices on earth than people and almost half of these devices are smartphones. More than ever, humans are consuming media, purchasing and gaining insights via their mobile devices.
Need to go mobile? bMobilized can automatically convert your desktop site into a responsive mobile version. Try it now for free!