You hear this all the time — you must have a mobile strategy, or your business needs a mobile website, etc. And it’s true, smartphones and tablets have changed the game, and mobile business is the way to go.
So here’s some of the latest data from HubSpot to get you thinking about going mobile and staying ahead.
1. 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action; what’s more is that over half lead to a purchase!
2. 74% of smartphone owners use their devices for shopping, and 79% of them make a purchase as a result of that.
3. Mobile ads actually perform 4 or 5 times better than other online ads.
4. 50% of smartphone users have bought something on their device.
5. 73% of smartphone users say they have used a store’s mobile site rather than an app to shop.
6. 60% of web users expect a mobile site to load in 3 seconds or less.
7. 95% of smartphone users used their phones to look up local information, and of that, 61% called and 59% visit the business.
8. 70% of mobile searches lead to an action within the hour. At the same time, 70% of desktop searches lead to an action within a month.
9. 40% of tablet owners have used their device to look up information on a show while they were watching that same show.
10. Mobile coupons have a redemption rate 10x higher than traditional print coupons.
If you are ready to take your site mobile, try our automatic converter:
Image: Skley / Flickr